I was browsing around Facebook one day last wk and I saw a link about the new fad t-shirt scarves. I went to http://myblessedlife.net/2011/10/t-shirt-scarf-tutorial.html and saw that the owner, Myra, gave an example of The Top 10 styles along with the tutorials. I just had to try one out and so I attempted #10 The Ringlet Scarf (http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/crafts-projects/make-this-quick-n-easy-ringlet-t-shirt-scarf.html) I really enjoy this project and think it would make cute christmas gifts this year, for some of the few I have no idea what to get. These make cute accessories and they're handmade so that makes it more of a thoughtful gift. I'd get oohs and aaahs for sure. So here's how mine turned out.
I'm very happy with it, I went to the Mission House and found tshirts that were a bit worn and stained(recycle). I plan to make more and try all the different varieties.
Wednesday, December 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment